Why should you be a sponsor?
The Global Spine Congress an event you should definately not miss! Being a sponsor and/or exhibitor will benefit you in more ways than one. Below are just some of the great reasons to be involved in the GSC:
- Over 1000 expected participants from all over the world are likely to attend the GSC. The regional break-up is projected as follows:
- The GSC is the ideal event which is truly global in nature
- It features a high quality of papers presented (of the 715 excellent abstracts received, only 320 (44%) have qualified for oral presentations at the event)
- The GSC has a unique structure that includes:
- 4 parallel sessions (1 Spanish track)
- 320 oral presentations
- 9 regional and international societies' sessions
- 8 AOSpine sessions
- Feedback from past sponsors indicates that this has been a truly positive experience with unparalleled exposure
- This is a great way for organisations to exhibit their strength and get ahead of competition! Don't miss the opportunity to be seen at an event of such high standard and global reach. Sponsor the GSC. Be seen. Make your mark!
Click here to see a breakdown of the abstracts submissions by region.
Check the statistics of the submitted abstracts to understand what topics are most popular:
* Further requests will be treated first come first served basis according to availability.
AOSpine is an international community of spine surgeons generating, distributing, and exchanging knowledge to advance science and the spine care profession through research, education, and community development. With this collaborative approach, AOSpine is advancing spine care worldwide.